Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas festival

I bundled up the boys for afternoon/evening of fun at our church's Christmas festival. White's Chapel holds an annual festival, and they go all out. Bounce houses, a petty zoo, pony rides, games, a laser light show, and more. Reed was a trooper as he took it all in. He laughed and giggled at all the sights.
Ryland loved all the cool bounce houses and games. He could have stayed all night in the cold weather.

John Chris joined us after work for dinner and more festival fun. Ryland and John Chris checked out the animals in the petting zoo.

We had a wonderful time, and the evening was finished with a laser light show. As I sat in front of the sanctuary with my family waiting on show to begin, I was in awe of the beautiful fountain. This was the first time I had seen it at night, and it was just absolutely striking. What a wonderful reminder that Jesus is the reason for the season!


No comments: