Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun in Mommy's closet

The fun in Mommy's closet started out fun for us all. I thought I would take some time and clean out some of the old clothes that I hadn't worn in a while. I needed to know what I had that worked still, and I felt the need to purge all the old stuff that didn't fit or I didn't wear. Ryland and Reed were playing monster trucks in my pile of shoes until I noticed Ryland playing dress up. He picked out some fancy shoes, a sundress, and a headband. He never put his monster trucks down, and somehow he was able to look so put together. Reed began playing in my jewelry bow, which is a big no no. I redirected to my belt basket, so I could go toss the wet clothes in the dryer.
I came back to a couple of Tasmanian devils in my closet. What was such a cute, fun moment had been turned into a massive mess. The boys had gone nuts and clothing was everywhere. Oh my, I need a raise!

No comments: