Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reed the biter

Terrible!  We started the morning at MOPS, where Reed was kicked out of the church nursery due to biting.  He dug into a fellow MOPPET.  The employees stuck to the strict policy of not telling me who he bit, and that he was out for the next two weeks.  I feel terrible for the little one he chewed on.  I even told the nursery ladies to keep an eye on him, and they assured me they would.  I don't know what I could have done to prevent it.

We headed to the gym for my massive calorie burn session.  I love getting my rear kicked every Wednesday, and the high of burning 701 calories in an hour is wonderful.  I don't miss Zumba!  I was in my peak range when I was called out of class for...you guessed it.  Reed bit someone in childcare.  I was able to see the terrible bite and apologize to the mother. 

I am at a complete loss.  I don't know how to stop this, but I have to figure it out.  Soon!

No comments: