Thursday, July 14, 2011

Afternoon fun

One of our new favorite places to play is Reed's room. Ryland is drawn to Reed's basket of baby toys and loves to empty the basket in the floor. I told him that he can play with Reed's toys, but he has to show Reed how to play with them. Ryland is really great about showing the toys to Reed and telling him what they are. I ran to grab the camera and capture the fun moment. I know it looks like just a bunch of toys on the floor, but the boys are all there.
When Ryland saw the camera, he decided it was time to play photographer. He started snapping a few shots. This is the floor shot of Reed, Cooper, and some toys.

The toy basket, camera strap, and part of a soft animal book.

I asked him to take some pictures of me and baby Reed.

Mommy and Reed posing for a photo.

Mommy reading Reed a book.


Mommy showing Reed a rattle.

Thanks Ryland for snapping some great shots. You proved that I really do exist, at least partially.

No comments: