Thursday, July 21, 2011

My assistants

I am so lucky to have three dedicated assistants. They are always right there to help with whatever project I am working on that day. Today I was working on a diaper cake for an upcoming baby shower. I needed to finish rolling the diapers, so I could start assembling the cake later this week.
I would roll the diapers. Ryland would hand me a rubber band. After I wrapped the diaper, I handed the diaper to Ryland. He would then strategically place the diaper in its specific place.

As we worked on this project, we talked about who it was for and the occasion. He was extremely chatty about Brad and Chanda having a baby. I asked him if he was excited about meeting their baby soon, and he informed me that he already had a baby. I tried to explain, but he continued to tell me "no mommy, baby Reed".

We finished rolling all the diapers today, and we will work on assembly later this week. This project is sure to be remembered. I am so lucky to have such wonderful helpers.


No comments: