Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Movie date


Since we have summer movie tickets at Harkins, I thought a movie would be fun for just Ryland and myself.  The previous week didn't go so well for us three, but I wanted to try again. The movie was Horton Hears a Who, and I thought the meaning would be great for Ryland as well.  I lined up Reed with a sitter, and Ryland and I headed to our "date".  I was ready with a purse full of treats - popcorn, capri sun, etc. 
I enjoyed watching the movie, but I constantly had to tell Ryland to sit down or stop climbing on the rail.  By the end of the movie, I was on my hands and knees searching for my R locket off my charm bracelet that Ryland removed.  With tears in my eyes and everyone exiting the theater, I really thought I was going to just burst.  I was able to find one locket, but the other was not to be found.  :( 

No comments: