Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We started Mother's Day at my brother's with my mom. We had a great visit, took a few pictures, and exchanged cards and gifts. We always buy my mom a rose bush every year, and this year was no different. Of course she loved them and just about started crying.
We packed up and headed back home for the evening. John Chris, Ryland, and myself enjoyed a take out sushi dinner. It was exactly what I was craving, and we knew better than trying to take a cranky child to the restaurant. It was perfect. The boys gave me the sweetest cards and a new Tiffany charm for my bracelet.
I absolutely love being a mom. It has brought huge challenges, increased patience,less sleep, and more stress. It also has been wonderful hugs and kisses, silly smiles and laughter, and a warm feeling in my heart. I just can't imagine my life before, and I don't want to. I am enjoying every precious moment.

No comments: