Friday, May 14, 2010

Too funny

I was in need of some new glasses, so I packed Ryland and we headed out to find some. I hardly ever wear glasses, but when my contacts are out, I am blind. I thought I better go ahead and get a new pair before I was in a situation. I found a pair that I really love, and the frames were in stock. "In about an hour" they would be mine.
I never knew getting a new pair of glasses could be so fun. Ryland wanted to touch everything, and he laughed hysterically at me when I tried on a pair. I put a pair of kids glasses on him, and he couldn't get them off quick enough. I tried to snap a picture about 5 times and this is the best shot. He looks like a little Chris Farley.
Forget the bubble machine. Ryland just figured out how to dump out the bubble solution. He then decided to roll around in it. Garage floor + bubbles = tons of fun
He was a slippery little thing, but he had so much fun. I love to hear him laugh!

No comments: