Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stars Academy

Ryland loves going to Stars Academy. His teachers, Ms. Nann & Ms. Margo are absolutely wonderful. How do you even begin to express your appreciation to the ones that help take care of your son? It was a big deal for me to choose a place for Ryland to go to "school", and I am so very happy with my decision.

When I picked Ryland up today, he had a little book for me.



I knew I couldn't hold the tears back if I even peaked inside while we were still there, so I waited until we got in the truck. I flipped the book open and saw this picture, and the tears started flowing. My little boy is growing up too fast!

Every month had a little picture and some artwork Ryland had created. (With much assistance I am sure.)



That's our boy. Screaming like a mad man.









Nice mohawk!


No comments: