Sunday, May 23, 2010

Major OUCH!

I am putting out the trash, and Ryland is playing in the garage. I am down to two more bags, and he starts trying to run out of the garage. I grab him before he falls and explain how he needs to slow down and be careful so he doesn't fall. He starts kicking his legs and trying to throw a fit, so I sit him on the floor. I turn to grab the last bag only to turn around and see him sprinting out of the garage and down the slope in our driveway. It is almost like slow motion. I couldn't get to him fast enough. SPLAT. He face plants right into the concrete. He immediately starts screaming, and I am afraid of what I will see when I pick him up and flip him over.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but his head has a scrape and a knot. I carry him inside to show John Chris and Liz. Of course he will not allow us to put ice on it, so what else could we do but start taking pictures.
OK! Enough! I think this is the get that camera out of my face cry.

No comments: