Friday, May 6, 2011

My sweet husband

John Chris came home today eager for me to open my birthday/mother's day gift. I knew what it was going to be, because we had talked about it. He started a bracelet for me after Ryland was born. The bracelet started out with a Tiffany R locket, and a Tiffany love charm followed. Since Reed is here, I wanted to add another R locket for him.

When I opened the beautiful blue box, I was shocked when I saw a new toggle bracelet with the additional R locket and a round charm. I had quickly looked at the additional round charm, but I didn't think he noticed. I was blown away by his thoughtfulness. I could not believe he not only noticed my glance, but he went ahead and added it to my bracelet.

It is a beautiful gift that I will treasure. It will not only make me think of my two sweet boys but also my fantastic husband. I am so lucky!

No comments: