Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Ryland woke up in a great mood today, and he was browsing the pantry with John Chris for something tasty for breakfast. He spots a package of cupcakes and immediately asks for them for breakfast. Since it was a special day, John Chris gave in to his request. What is so funny about this request is the fact that I woke up and saw the same delicious cupcakes. I just had to have one as well before anyone woke up. There is no question that Ryland is 100% my child.
We spent Mother's Day working in the backyard. We planted all the pots and put out new umbrellas around the pool. It was a fantastic hang around the house and get stuff done day. I feel so blessed and fortunate to be a mom, and I adore Ryland and Reed. This has been the BEST mother's day ever!

No comments: