Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bunch of fun

We had a relaxing evening with our favorite neighbors to enjoy the Good Friday extra day off.  All the kids played upstairs quietly, and we should have known they were up to something.  I went upstairs to assess the situation, and I found them all having a blast while destroying the playroom.  Thing is, I love it.  I am so glad this huge room is getting some use and making some fun memories.  Ryland and Charlie were very secretive about what they were up to, but I have a feeling it will end in tears.
 
Grace was sitting quietly reading in the rocking chair.

 
Travis and Reed had emptied the toy box and climbed in.  Who needs toys?

 
By the end of the night, everyone was worn out.  We started Horton Hears a Who, and we soon had droopy eyes.


No comments: