Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our hunter

This week is nothing short of pure craziness.  As if Ryland's birthday party wasn't enough, go ahead and add in Teacher Appreciation day at Reed's school and picture day at Ryland's school.  I can't even think about all the festivities for next week that I need to pull together. 
Long story short, Ryland wanted to change clothes after school, so I told him to go upstairs and change.  I told him it was chilly outside so pick out something warm.  I just knew he was going to grab shorts and flip flops since we just bought summer clothes.  I heard a bunch of bumping around upstairs, and a few minutes later he showed up in the kitchen dressed in camo. I giggled, because he still had on the light pink Polo shirt.  He informed me that he was going hunting.  Hunting for hogs.

No comments: